Monday, October 1, 2012

Keeping secrets

I hate secrets.

Some people have to keep secrets because they are legally obligated. This includes any government classified information. Boy am I happy I don't have to deal with that headache. I bet Robert did.

Some people have to keep secrets because they are contractually obligated. Some projects LASP works on are with customers who treat some aspects as proprietary. For instance, I was brought in on Sentinel long before it was announced, in October of last year. Ball, perhaps under orders from B612, required us to keep the mission proprietary. It is a really cool mission, and I hated not being able to talk about it for months on end.

I keep some secrets because the time is not yet right to publish. I have something cool in mind for the Loginator, but I don't want to shoot my mouth off before I know that it is going to happen. So, watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment