Saturday, April 23, 2011

AVC report

And my report on the AVC is that... my robot didn't make it to AVC. If St. Kwan's were an old style Soviet dictatorship, I would deny ever building a robot in the first place, erase this blog, then mock all those who wasted their time in this silly competition in the first place.

What I learned from trying to build a robot in a week is that... it is not possible for me to build a robot in a week. Maybe someone else could, but not me.

Instead, I am going to finish work on the rocketometer, and include a couple of interesting things I thought of but didn't have time to implement during this last hectic couple of weeks.

First is interrupt-driven I2c.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the chopper. You would have had the only helicopter there. Hopefully, you'll make it next year!

    ReplyDelete